We treasure our volunteers, for their time, talents and caring commitment to our mission. When you volunteer, you’re joining a group of people who share a common goal to create a comfortable place for families facing medical challenges to stay together. You will be helping to create a warm, welcoming environment for families as they go through a difficult experience.
Opportunities for Individuals and/or Groups:
- Reception Desk: Assist with guest registration and giving tours to new guests
- Clerical Assistance: Answer telephone, file, etc.
- Mail Appeals: Assist with addressing, stuffing, stamping and sealing envelopes
- Support Fundraisers and Special Events: duties will vary
- House Operations: Run errands and grocery shop
- Meals: Cook a meal or provide snacks for guests
- Stock Pantry: Purchase or organize a household drive to collect wish list items such as coffee, laundry detergent, trash bags, paper products, etc.
- House and Yard Upkeep: Repairs, painting, window washing, etc.
Volunteers make a real difference and are appreciated for the important role they play. If you are interested in volunteering, please complete the volunteer request form letting us know the opportunities you’re interested in volunteering.