Help us reach our TWO HOUSES ONE HEART capital campaign goal. Personalized bricks provide a lasting way to leave a legacy, celebrate an occasion, remember someone special, say thank you or congratulations…and they help us create a warm welcome at the new Houses. Bricks can be designated for display at the entrance to either the Henson Avenue House or the Burdick Street House…or both!
ORDER YOURS TODAY!
- Cost=$60 per brick
- Each brick includes up to three (3) lines of copy; 14 characters/spaces per line.
- Download and print the Commemorative Brick Engraving Order Form. Complete the Order Form. Please type or print clearly using a ball point pen.
- If paying online, please email your completed Order Form(s) to HHH, firstname.lastname@example.org; HHH will verify your PayPal payment and process your order.
- If paying in person or by mail, enclose payment with completed Order Form(s) and mail or deliver to: HHH, 527 W. South St., Kalamazoo, MI 49007.
- Online credit or debit card via PayPal: Email your completed Brick Order Form(s) to email@example.com
- Check: Make payable to Hospital Hospitality House; mail or deliver completed Order Form(s) and payment to 527 W. South St., Kalamazoo, MI 49007
- Cash: Deliver completed Order Form(s) and payment to 527 W. South St., Kalamazoo, MI 49007
- Credit card: Mail or deliver completed Order Form(s), including complete credit card information to 527 W. South St., Kalamazoo, MI 49007
- If credit card billing address is different than the purchaser’s address, note this under “alternate billing address” on the order form
Questions regarding the brick ordering process can be directed to the HHH office at 269-341-7811, weekdays between 8am-5pm.
Please note: In order to maximize cost effectiveness, bricks will be ordered in batches. Bricks will be installed at the Henson Avenue House as soon as they are available and at the Burdick Street House as the construction timeline permits.