Over the past year the House has been working diligently to raise funds to build two new Cottages. In an effort to reach our goal, we have launched a fundraising effort that provides you an opportunity to put a lasting mark at our new Cottages by purchasing one or more personalized bricks. These laser engraved bricks from Belden will be placed near the front and back entrances of the new Cottages. For $60 per brick, you can leave a legacy or honor a family member.
Brick Purchasing Guidelines:
- Each brick includes up to three (3) lines of copy with 14 characters, spaces, punctuation per line.
- Download and complete the Brick Order Form (typewritten or use a ball point pen).
- If paying online, please email your completed form to the House at email@example.com; the office will verify your PayPal payment and process your order.
- If you prefer to pay in person or mail, enclose your completed order form with your payment.
- Credit or debit via PayPal (email your completed form):
- Check: Send or drop off the completed form(s), with payment, to the House at 527 W. South Street, Kalamazoo, 49007.
- If credit card billing address is different from the customer’s address on the form, please note it on the “alternative billing name & address” line.
Questions regarding the brick ordering process can be directed to the office at 269-341-7811 weekdays between 8a-5p. Note: The House plans to submit orders in batches to maximize cost effectiveness. Bricks will be installed as soon as possible according to the construction timelines.