Hospital Hospitality House of Southwest Michigan is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supported by contributions from individuals, civic groups, businesses, and our hospital partners. Your donation helps us provide no-cost accommodations to nearly 1,000 guests each year. Thank you for your support!
Ways to Give
- Financial Contribution: One-time or ongoing gifts using cash, check, credit or debit card. Make checks payable to Hospitality House of Southwest Michigan and mail to: 527 W. South Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49007. Online donations can be made safely through PayPal or Just Give. Just Give allows you to designate your gift in honor or memory of a loved one.
- Gifts of Stocks and Other Assets: Gifts of appreciated assets such as stocks can generate significant tax savings for donors. Give us a call to learn more and be sure to talk to your tax advisor prior to making a gift to ensure this strategy will work for you.
- Planned Gifts: Consider making a charitable bequest or including the House in your will. Talk to your lawyer or financial advisor on ways to create a lasting legacy at the House through your estate.
- Matching Gifts: Many organizations match employee donations. Talk with your employer to see if your gift to the House qualifies. You can double the impact of your gift.
- United Way: If you or your employer participates in the United Way campaign, you can designate all or part of your donation to the House. For the United Way of Battle Creek and Kalamazoo Region Donor Form: (1) In the “designate support for a specific service area” box, check Kalamazoo County and indicate the dollar amount or the percentage of your total gift you would like donated to the House and (2) Write “Hospital Hospitality House of Southwest Michigan, 527 W. South St, Kalamazoo, MI 49007 “ in the blank space at the bottom of the box. The HHH account number is 82446. For other United Way organizations, ask your representative for instructions.
- Adopt-a-Day: A $150 Adopt-a-Day donation sponsors the House for a half-day; $300 for a full day. When an individual or organization becomes an Adopt-a-Day sponsor, a placard with their name is posted in a prominent place in the House. Donors may designate their donation in honor or in memory of someone.
- Harding eScrip Community Card: Harding’s Markets will contribute up to 4% of your monthly purchases to the House when you use your registered card. Here’s how it works: (1) Pick up a card at any Harding’s Markets and (2) Register your new card, designating the House as your charity.
- AmazonSmile: When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to the House, at no cost to you. On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), select the “Hospital Hospitality House of Kalamazoo” as your charity of choice. And while you are there, check out our wish list.